With the help of his outstanding staff, Dr. Steven L. VanDenburgh, the best dentist in Napa, CA, provides patients with friendly and high-quality dental care. As the head of VanDenburgh Dental, the best dentist in Napa, CA ensures that you will feel at ease and comfortable when you visit our dental office. We can give you more reasons to smile when we help keep your teeth healthy for a long time.
General Dentistry Services You Can Get From the Best Dentist in Napa, CA – Cosmetic Dentistry
Keeping your teeth in top shape is possible when you regularly meet with the best dentist in Napa, CA. At VanDenburgh Dental, we perform a variety of dental procedures. Read on to learn some of the services offered by the best dentist in Napa, CA.
- The Best Dentist in Napa, CA Offers Dental Exams and Cleanings – Cosmetic Dentistry
Maintaining a beautiful smile entails proper care and protection of your teeth. The best dentist in Napa, CA understands how important it is to have regular dental cleanings and exams. We provide a variety of diagnostic and preventive treatments to keep your teeth healthy. Our team suggests that you meet the best dentist in Napa, CA every six months for consultations.
- The Best Dentist in Napa, CA Offers Digital X-Rays – Cosmetic Dentistry
VanDenburg Dental consistently performs accurate procedures on clients because we make an effort to examine your teeth properly prior to giving treatments. A digital X-ray is an important diagnostic tool used by the best dentist in Napa, CA. Through this instrument, we will get a full image of your mouth and jaw area. With these captured images, the best dentist in Napa, CA will have an easier time assessing your condition and figuring out which treatment will work best for you.
- The Best Dentist in Napa, CA Offers Fluoride Treatment – Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. VanDerburgh, the best dentist in Napa, CA, specializes in fluoride treatments. This procedure replaces the minerals lost from the enamel of your teeth, helping prevent tooth decay. The best dentist in Napa, CA is experienced in performing fluoride treatments, ensuring that you will always have a beautiful smile.
- The Best Dentist in Napa, CA Offers Root Canal Treatment – Cosmetic Dentistry
A severely damaged tooth can be spared from extraction if a patient undergoes a root canal treatment. The best dentist in Napa, CA can save your tooth, and let it function normally. If your tooth is severely damaged and needs to be restored via root canal, we highly advise you to book an appointment immediately. Left untreated you put yourself at risk of contracting infection and inflammation, which is why visiting the best dentist in Napa, Ca is wise.
- The Best Dentist in Napa, CA Offers Periodontal Treatment – Cosmetic Dentistry
Periodontitis is a disease that causes gum bleeding and inflammation. Before this condition leads to severe complications, you must seek the help of the best dentist in Napa, CA. At VanDenburgh Dental, we provide superb gum care to help keep your teeth healthy. Dr. VanDenburgh, the best dentist in Napa, CA, can treat infected areas with expertise and prevent the disease from coming back.
- The Best Dentist in Napa, CA Offers Snoring Treatment – Cosmetic Dentistry
Not only does the best dentist in Napa, CA offer high-quality dental care, Dr. VanDenburgh also provides patients with a premier treatment for snoring. At VanDenburgh Dental, we prescribe clients with Silent Nite-a dental appliance created to stop you from snoring. Book an appointment with the best dentist in Napa, CA to get your custom-made Silent Nite.
Reach Out to the Best Dentist in Napa, CA Today
Gleaming pearly whites can boost your confidence and accentuate your facial features. If you are interested in seeking professional dental care, turn to the best dentist in Napa, CA. At VanDenburgh Dental, we strive to provide excellent dental and client service. Give us a call at 707-226-8800 to book an appointment with the best dentist in Napa, CA. We look forward to hearing from you.
VanDenburgh Dental: Your Home for Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Oral hygiene is important in all stages of life. Even at an early age, one should begin practicing proper dental care to prevent oral health problems in the future. If you’re looking for a dental practice that can accommodate the needs of your entire family, VanDenburgh Dental is your ideal option.
We provide dental care for patients of all ages, from your young child who needs treatments for tooth pain to your aging parent who requires dental restorations. Our team offers a variety of dentistry services. Whether you come to us for routine dental cleanings or full smile makeovers, you can count on us to help you maintain your overall oral health.
General Dentistry: Taking Care of Your Dental Health
At VanDenburgh Dental, we aim to keep your teeth beautiful, healthy, and strong. To protect your teeth from disease and decay, we offer multiple preventive and restorative treatments.
- Dental Exams and Cleanings – We will take care of your dental health and provide a number of diagnostic and preventive treatments. These include cleaning your teeth, removing built-up plaque, checking existing dental restorations for any needed maintenance, among others.
- Digital X-Rays – We use digital X-rays as a diagnostic tool. Our friendly dentist may suggest dental X-rays to screen you for tooth decay or damage, developmental abnormalities, bone loss in the jawbone, tumors or cysts, and other conditions inside the tooth or under the gum line.
- Fluoride Treatment – Fluoride, a mineral found naturally in the body, plays an important role in your oral health. We replace lost minerals with applied fluoride to prevent tooth decay and help teeth grow properly. Our team offers two main types of fluoride treatment: topical fluoride and systemic fluoride.
- Home Care – Good oral health starts at home. Our team at VanDenburgh Dental will give you tools and information you need to practice proper oral hygiene even when you’re not in our office. We will teach you about proper brushing and flossing techniques, healthy eating habits, and more.
- Periodontal Treatment – When it comes to your overall dental health, gums are just as important as teeth. We provide periodontal treatments to keep your gums and other soft tissues in your mouth in good shape.
- Root Canal Treatment – To restore severely damaged teeth and prevent the need for extraction, we offer root canal treatments. In this procedure, we remove the infected or dead pulp and thoroughly clean the inside of your tooth. We then seal your tooth with a filling or crown to protect it from future damage.
- Sealants – These are a type of preventive dental treatment commonly suggested for children. Applying sealants to your molars and premolars can make their surfaces smoother and easier to clean.
- Snoring Treatment – If you have problems with snoring, we have a treatment that can help you. Our skilled dentist can prescribe a night guard called Silent Nite ®. This is a comfortable dental appliance designed to keep your airway unobstructed during sleep and prevent you from snoring.
- Tooth Extractions – When you have an infected tooth, you can turn to us for tooth extractions. This procedure will help prevent any infections from spreading and damaging other teeth.
- White Fillings – Used to stop tooth decay, white fillings are a special type of dental restoration. These fillings seal the space left by tooth decay to maintain tooth size and function.
Cosmetic Dentistry: Giving You the Smile You Deserve
VanDenburgh Dental is focused not only on improving your general dental hygiene but also on enhancing your teeth’s appearance. We know that having a stunning smile can give you a confidence boost and improve your overall quality of life. This is why we offer exceptional cosmetic dentistry services. Come to us for the following:
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
Trust VanDenburgh Dental With Your Oral Hygiene Needs
At VanDenburgh Dental, your dental health is our priority. Place your trust in us, and we’ll take care of your entire family’s oral hygiene needs. You may schedule an appointment by calling us at 707-226-8800 or by filling out the form on our website. Visit us today, and let our skilled team enhance your smile!